Safe Riding Rules
H.O.G.® LEBANON CHAPTER HAS A ZERO-TOLERANCE ALCOHOL & DRUG POLICY
- Make sure you’re riding on a safe, well-maintained bike.
- When riding in a group, pay attention to 2-3 bikes ahead of you and the bike behind you.
- Staggered formation does not mean side-by-side riding.
- Always keep a safe distance between you and the bike ahead of you.
- When riding in a group, do NOT slow down and then speed up.
- When riding in a group, do NOT overtake.
- Make Hand SignalsGroup Riding Etiquette and always pass them.
- When riding in a group, do NOT stop if a biker breaks-down/pulls over.
- When parking, respect the parking formation.
- New riders must ride in the front.